No actionNo action
287 posts:
Order:    

Rob Orland
Historic Coventry
All posts by this member
286 of 287  Tue 4th Sep 2018 3:28pm  
Webmaster: Joined Jan 2010  Total posts:1337

LIBRARY PICTURES AND ROB'S PICS I've just introduced a feature that should make inserting images from either my own collection or the Library collection (blue buttons on the left) much easier. If you're searching or browsing either of those libraries, and see an image that you'd like to include in a post, you no longer need to download it, store it and re-upload it again..... Beneath every picture is a new button named "Copy image URL for forum". Click this if you want to use the image. A little window should pop up to confirm - click "OK" to dismiss it. If you were in the middle of creating a post, then next to that button is another one named "Return to creating forum post". Click that to get back to typing your masterpiece of a message! (Hint - while initially typing your message, you should click "Preview message" before shooting off to the library, to store what you'd done so far.) Once you've either returned to creating your post - or starting a new one - a new button marked "Libr" will appear just above the white text-entry box, on the right, with the name of the image next to it. In the usual way, simply click this button to insert the chosen picture into your post. If you press "Preview message" again, to store that, then you can return to the library multiple times to insert more images into one post. I hope this works for you folks! Cheers
Forum Features & Updates
Dreamtime
Perth Western Australia
All posts by this member
287 of 287  Tue 4th Sep 2018 4:29pm  
Member: Joined Jan 2010  Total posts:3124

You are too good to us Rob. Wave
Forum Features & Updates

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 286 to 287 of 287 posts

Page 20 of 20