No actionNo action
17 posts:
Order:    

Reedwarbler
Coventry
All posts by this member
16 of 17  Thu 6th Dec 2018 5:12pm  
Member: Joined Dec 2018  Total posts:5

I have recently been researching, at Coventry Archives, documents relating to the prewar Owen Owen building in Coventry for which my grandfather Gerald de Courcy Fraser was the architect. This is part of a family history project. I found some fascinating documents and paid the fee that allowed me to take photographs. Now I would like to share some of these pictures with members of the Historic Coventry Forum. Could you please let me know if Coventry Archives allows this.
Coventry Archives
CovArchives
Coventry
All posts by this member
17 of 17  Wed 7th Aug 2019 12:04pm  
Member: Joined Jan 2018  Total posts:24

Dear Forum members, I hope that you are all well. There has been a recent misunderstanding in communication for our Heritage weekend offer on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th of September. It is currently reported on the Heritage Open Weekend website that Coventry Archives will be providing a display of maps. I can confirm that we are providing two free hourly George Eliot tours, 1 tour per day at the same time of 10.30am-11.30am on both Friday and Saturday. These are free and are on a first come, first served basis. Please ask at the reading room desk, or ring us on 0247 623 7583 or email archives@culturecoventry.com to book a space. We shall additionally have other George Eliot material from our special collection on display in the research room, which will operate on a drop in basis. Therefore this space will be closed on Friday 13th of September all day for research. We are providing a space for free family workshops at the far end of the reading room, which is being organised by Coventry City Council. This will also operate on a drop in basis and will be available all day that we are open 10.30am-3.30pm Friday 13th/Saturday 14th of September 2019. Please forward to other contacts as appropriate. With many thanks Victoria Northridge, Archivist Manager.
Victoria Northridge

Coventry Archives

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionPrevious page

Displaying 16 to 17 of 17 posts

Page 2 of 2

1 2
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

The Blitz - 14th November 1940
|

Next (newer) topic