No actionNo action
199 posts:
Order:    

Roger Turner
Torksey
All posts by this member
196 of 199  Tue 18th Jul 2017 11:49pm  
Member: Joined Aug 2014  Total posts:463

Sorry Skye disappointed MR. I notice no picture of a typical "Black House" You did well to avoid the one we visited on our trip to Skye (40years odd ago) There was a cat lying on one of the typical made up beds. Younger daughter cuddled it. Result a dose of fleas! Angry Oh my We were staying in our touring caravan on a site in Kyle of Lochalsh. Luckily there was a chemist open that sold flea powder, but imagine the panic in clearing out the caravan of everything, plus the debugging of our Airedale dog, two adults and two children. Oh the car as well!! Cheers
Rambling, farther afield from Coventry
Wearethemods
Aberdeenshire
All posts by this member
197 of 199  Wed 19th Jul 2017 8:25am  
Off-topic / chat  

PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
198 of 199  Sun 1st Oct 2017 9:33am  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:3824

Morning all Wave I hadn't a clue as to where I was going yesterday morning, when a neighbour asked me when walking past me in our cul-de-sac. Even after devouring my coffee at Conroy's, I still didn't know where I was going after. The first bus coming along Corporation St. was going to the railway station. Upon arrival there, the first train was going to B'ham. A tram was waiting to depart from New St., so before I knew where I was going, I was well underway, even though I still hadn't a clue as to where it was. I got off the tram at Jewellery Quarter, where the first train was going to Worcester. After paying the bolt-on return fare, the next thing I am at Kidderminster. I was intrigued when seeing this in an inspection saloon, so I went along to inspect. After learning that it was all being prepared for a wedding reception, I stopped recording pictures. Just as well when I saw the pig roast being loaded into the open restaurant car. The food in the inspection saloon was just for guests who had travelled some distance for the wedding. What a wonderful way to celebrate a wedding. So, from not knowing where I was going, I was more than content to treat myself to the Severn Valley pack mini-lunch, which included a glass of house red. It was lovely. I was meeting members of my own family later in the day, so I returned via B'ham international where I boarded the X1 to the Elms pub. What was so brill was that including my bolt on fare & my SVR lunch pack, my days outing had cost me the grand sum £6.20. Whack that! Have a nice day, all. Cheers
PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
199 of 199  Mon 2nd Oct 2017 6:58pm  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:3824

Hi all Wave Anyone interested in engineering architecture might like this. Iron Bridge Remedial Works

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 196 to 199 of 199 posts

Page 14 of 14

1 2 3 4 5 .... 10 11 12 13 14
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Spon Street
|

Next (newer) topic

Mount Nod
View similar topics in the Non-Coventry category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 77ms)