No actionNo action
3 posts:
Order:    

Interesting
warwickshire
All posts by this member
1 of 3  Sun 8th Jun 2014 9:42pm  
Member: Joined May 2014  Total posts:4

It would be very useful if Coventry schools could display their reunion website locations. I am trying to link to the following schools, can anyone help? I live away from Coventry now. Richard Lee Junior School - I remember the female head, used to take her dog into school. Stoke Secondary Modern School - used to play hockey on the Walsgrave Road games field, now a park. Cardinal Wiseman Schools for Girls - trying to trace Nicola Lewis, I think her father was a headmaster. I remember these schools very well, especially being taught by nuns at Cardinal Wiseman Girls School. It was separated from the Boys School by a fence and it was a very strict ruling that pupils did not try to talk or distract the males on the other side of the fence! Sister Mary and Sister Agnes come to mind as two of the many nuns present at that time. Interesting
School Reunions
Disorganised1
Coventry
All posts by this member
2 of 3  Sun 8th Jun 2014 11:26pm  
Member: Joined Nov 2012  Total posts:259

I'm afraid I can't help you with any of these Interesting, but if you could put some rough dates into the information then someone will probably be along who can help you. On the subject of re-unions I know someone is trying to put together a reunion of the KHVIII class of 1965 for this September if anyone is interested. Welcome to the forum Interesting.
School Reunions
Hector1
Coventry
All posts by this member
3 of 3  Sat 14th Jun 2014 5:01pm  
Member: Joined Jan 2014  Total posts:13

I went to Richard Lee School between 1962 to 1966. The head you are referring to was Miss Hunt and I think the dog was a pug or French bulldog. My other teachers were Mr Hartwell, Mr Thrift, Miss Swarbrigg and Mrs Raine. Mr Hartwell and Mrs Raine were both very strict. Hope this helps, interesting.
School Reunions

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionNo action

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

Page 1 of 1

No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Green space in Coventry
|

Next (newer) topic

High House, Warwick Road
View similar topics in the Schools and Education category