No actionNo action
182 posts:
Order:    

Dougwesley
Coventry
All posts by this member
181 of 182  Wed 18th Oct 2017 10:04pm  
Member: Joined Oct 2017  Total posts:8

On 16th Oct 2015 12:47am, Circusboy said: Hi, would love to contact anyone from Freddies who would have left in 62 as I did. I remember a few names such as Brian Thomson, Graham Gardner, a kid called Colin, Winston & will try to remember others in the meantime. My name is Graham Webster was in 4b in when I left that summer. We did talk about having reunions the year we left but I guess life got in the way. Regards to all who still exist.
Hi. I left Freddies in 65. My name is Doug Wesley. I used to live at 104 King Edward Road (was born there). It's all changed there now, mostly for the worst. Coventry certainly is not the nicest place to live now, at least in some areas. Your name rings a bell but I can't quite place you. If you ever wanna chat about the old times Graham, email me via the contact button
Frederick Bird School
Dougwesley
Coventry
All posts by this member
182 of 182  Wed 18th Oct 2017 10:14pm  
Member: Joined Oct 2017  Total posts:8

On 5th Dec 2015 11:40pm, wingy said: Hi there, I am Roger Wing left Freddies in 62, my brother Keith Wing was a bit younger than me and stayed on. Keith is alive and kicking, a retired gardener for Cov Council, I have recently retired from a varied career, motor trade, s/h shop/publican/chef/motor auction proprietor/property and entertainment. Worked at Aston's immediately upon leaving Freddies, motor cycle salesroom with my father. I live in Warwick now, have travelled extensively and lived in Jersey 1969-1984. Younger brother Peter lives in Jersey, another brother Clive has recently retired from Pub trade Old Dyers Arms Spon End. Sister Carol a nurse, sister Julie lives in France, I am the eldest.
Hi Roger, I vaguely remember your name somehow, although I didn't leave Freddies till 65. My name is Doug Wesley and I used to live in King Edward Road till 76. You more likely would know my brother Dave, who is 4 years older than me & would have left in probably 1961 or thereabouts. I still live in Coventry but in Wyken. You look like you've had almost as many jobs as me. You could do so in those days. I was a chef myself many yrs ago after leaving Henley College in 66 and working in a hotel in Bedford, but worked at Standard Triumph works till 75 (my best job ever). 32 years at Royal Mail was my longest job by far & I am retired now. Take care old Freddie's boy.
Frederick Bird School

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 181 to 182 of 182 posts

Page 13 of 13

1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 13
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

The Zulu and The Zoo
|

Next (newer) topic

King Henry VIII Grammar School
View similar topics in the Schools and Education category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 51ms)