No actionNo action
2 posts:
Order:    

ColetteB
Southport Merseyside
All posts by this member
1 of 2  Tue 16th Dec 2014 12:37am  
Member: Joined Dec 2014  Total posts:1

Hi, first post here so be gentle with me. I am wondering if any of the members might recall a lady named Emily Doris May Pratt. She resided at 17 Finham Green Rd up until at least 1975 where I found her in a phone book. She died in 1992 in Coventry so may have lived at that address till her death. She never married and may have lived with her sister named Kathleen who also never married. These ladies were the daughters of my great uncle RSM Edward Joseph Pratt who was a long service man in the Royal Warwickshire Regiment. He joined in 1892 and served in the Sudan Campaign. He lost his life aged 42 at the 3rd Battle of Ypres, September 1917. I have been stuck for a while now trying to trace Edward's children. My great grandfather Edward's brother lost touch as he moved to Liverpool. I don't know what happened to Edward's wife Ellen. At the time he died they resided at King George St, Foleshill. I just wondered if any members lived in Finham Green Rd and might just recall either of these ladies. Thank you all
Col

Search for People - Emily Doris Pratt
PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
2 of 2  Tue 16th Dec 2014 5:27pm  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:3833

Hello & welcome to our forum, ColetteB Wave Let's hope that someone can recall info on Emily. We always try to be gentle with all of our members, as we value you & each of our members. Thumbs up
Search for People - Emily Doris Pratt

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionNo action

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

Page 1 of 1

No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Joan Mulrennan (nee Foster)
|

Next (newer) topic

Alfred John Brown
You are viewing topics in the Search for People category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 51ms)