No actionNo action
2 posts:
Order:    

Laird
Hampshire
All posts by this member
1 of 2  Sat 27th Feb 2016 3:18pm  
Member: Joined Feb 2016  Total posts:1

James LAIRD was previously married to my aunt Jessie Agnes DUNCAN back in 1941 in Coventry. On their marriage certificate he was called John Edward Joseph CROWE (he changed his name later upon remarrying). James LAIRD later remarried in Coventry (1950) to Evelyn Maud BARNETT - the marriage certificate declares he is ‘James LAIRD otherwise known as John Edward Joseph CROWE’ Further research led me onto children born to parents named LAIRD and BARNETT (in Coventry after 1950) : James R. E. (born 1951, died in 1988), who married Susan SMYTH in 1972 (they had a child named Paul John LAIRD born 1973). Fiona S. (1955, who died in 1955). Daniel M. (1957), who married Wendy E BAYLISS in 1978. Fiona C. (1959), not sure if she married. I am trying to make contact with any of the family. Can anyone supply current (2016 addresses), as the latest electoral roll results on line only go up to 2014. Thank you Jim.
James Duncan

Search for People - Laird family
Midland Red
Cherwell
All posts by this member
2 of 2  Sat 27th Feb 2016 3:45pm  
Moderator: Joined Jan 2010  Total posts:4414

Thanks for your post, Jim - let's hope some you receive some useful information. Mods note : Obviously any current information such as 2016 addresses should be passed to the original poster (Jim) via his 'contact button', and not posted onto the forum - accordingly the topic is locked Thanks Thumbs up
Search for People - Laird family

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionNo action

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

Page 1 of 1

No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Harriet Petty
|

Next (newer) topic

Lynda Elkington
You are viewing topics in the Search for People category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 53ms)