No actionNo action
2 posts:
Order:    

pixrobin
Canley
All posts by this member
1 of 2  Sat 3rd Jun 2017 7:39pm  
Member: Joined Mar 2014  Total posts:1004

A couple of pictures from my morning at the MotoFest in Coventry today They are taken trying to convey just one of the annual events that take place in Coventry so the relationship between the vehicle and a Coventry landmark was important.
Motofest Coventry
Midland Red
Cherwell
All posts by this member
2 of 2  Sat 7th Apr 2018 3:25am  
Moderator: Joined Jan 2010  Total posts:4819

This year's event will be held on 2nd/3rd June - link Thumbs up Motofest is an annual event which has rapidly grown since its inception, and is expected to attract up to 150,000 people. it is the largest free urban motorsport festival in the UK. It includes motorsport demonstrations and static displays from a wide variety of disciplines, and provides a worthy celebration of the unique motorsport heritage of Coventry. As a ‘first’ for the event in 2018, it will also feature time trial events drawn from the British Automobile Racing Club’s various championship series. These will take place on the Coventry Ring Road – the first time competitive motorsport has been hosted on a UK city centre circuit since the 1990 Birmingham Superprix, which was part of the FIA Formula 3000 (now F2) series.
Motofest Coventry

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionNo action

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

Page 1 of 1

No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Coventry Archives
|

Next (newer) topic

Freeth Street
View similar topics in the Motoring category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 5th April 2018  (Load time: 110ms)