No actionNo action
26 posts:
Order:    

PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
16 of 26  Fri 12th Jul 2019 9:14am  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:4153

Morning all Wave This forum weather topic is intended for all members use. Neither MR or I are qualified weather presenters, we cover the topic for all of our benefits. So please chip in, tell us what the weather is doing where you are even if down under or up & over. Where we have weather like yesterday, please tell us what it is doing, at least to confirm whether the forecasts or the radar pictures have got it right. It makes a bright spark out of a dull say, hey! Anyway . . West Midlands weather forecast Friday 12 Jul - Tuesday 16 Jul Headline: Warm sunny spells. Today: Early low cloud, mainly over Shropshire and Staffordshire, will soon clear, leaving widespread warm sunny spells across the region. The warmest weather will be in areas of Herefordshire sheltered from the northwesterly breeze. Maximum temperature 23°C. Tonight: Warm sunshine will continue well into the evening in all areas. The night will be mild and dry but increasingly cloudy. Minimum temperature 13°C. Saturday: Another warm sunny day is expected, interspersed with a little cloud at times, especially over the Staffordshire Moorlands, where the odd shower is possible. Maximum temperature 22°C. Outlook for Sunday to Tuesday: The West Midlands region is expected to have three days of dry, bright and warm weather. It will be cloudy at times, mainly in the early mornings. Updated: 04:00 (UTC+1) on Fri 12 Jul 2019
Coventry Weather & Blether
argon
new milton
All posts by this member
17 of 26  Fri 12th Jul 2019 10:20am  
Member: Joined Jun 2016  Total posts:210

Fair comment Philip, but there are times when we in the south don't wish to make you jealous. Looking at our local BBC forecast for the next 10 days It seems steady at about 21 degrees with no rain. The weather of the last few days has been too hot and muggy to do any work, I couldn't even drive my wife out into the garden to mow the lawn.
PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
18 of 26  Fri 12th Jul 2019 10:36am  

Hi Argon, That's just what we like to hear. Thank you. What is it like today? It's much fresher here. In fact it has just started to rain. Edited by member, 12th Jul 2019 10:42 am
Wearethemods
Aberdeenshire
All posts by this member
19 of 26  Fri 12th Jul 2019 11:12am  
Member: Joined Jun 2013  Total posts:411

I am envious Argon! It's rain, rain & more rain up here as usual as it has been all week!
NeilsYard
Coventry
All posts by this member
20 of 26  Fri 12th Jul 2019 11:24am  
Member: Joined Aug 2010  Total posts:2128

My sister was in Athens the other day on a Segway - at 47 degrees!
argon
new milton
All posts by this member
21 of 26  Fri 12th Jul 2019 11:33am  

On 12th Jul 2019 10:36am, PhilipInCoventry said: Hi Argon, That's just what we like to hear. Thank you. What is it like today? It's much fresher here. In fact it has just started to rain. Edited by member, 12th Jul 2019 10:42 am
Fine today Philip, cool enough to get out and do something. Might even clean the car, although when I do that the neighbours think that I am going to sell it.
Midland Red
Cherwell
All posts by this member
22 of 26  Fri 12th Jul 2019 11:33am  
Moderator: Joined Jan 2010  Total posts:5315

On 12th Jul 2019 11:24am, NeilsYard said: My sister was in Athens the other day on a Segway - at 47 degrees!
Won't it tip over at 47 degrees? Lol
Gilly
Melbourne Australia
All posts by this member
23 of 26  Sun 14th Jul 2019 12:44am  
Member: Joined Jun 2011  Total posts:176

Hi all, Its winter here in Melbourne. We are having a cold and wet weekend with a top of 11 degs. Always make an English roast on a Sunday and the family come around, so today we'll have a big open fire and maybe toast marshmallows afterwards. We always celebrate Christmas in July (cause it's winter) as well as in December. So next weekend we'll have turkey and all the trimmings, the table all decorated and a little present under a Christmas tree. You are all welcome. Wave Gilly
Wearethemods
Aberdeenshire
All posts by this member
24 of 26  Sun 14th Jul 2019 9:38am  
Member: Joined Jun 2013  Total posts:411

Exactly the same on the Moray Coast!! Despite what the weather forecasters show on TV, we’ve had the central heating on as well most of the week! Merry Christmas! Big grin
PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
25 of 26  Sun 14th Jul 2019 1:59pm  

Afternoon all Wave WEST MIDLANDS WEATHER FORECAST Sunday 14 Jul - Thursday 18 Jul Headline: Dry with clear spells tonight. Warm sunny spells tomorrow. This Evening and Tonight: After a fine end to the day, it will stay dry with clear spells overnight. It will feel cooler in some rural spots, with possibly a few isolated mist and fog patches. Minimum temperature 9°C. Monday: It will be a fine and dry day, with sunny spells. In the sunshine it will feel rather warm, with light winds. Maximum temperature 24°C. Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday: Largely dry with sunny spells on Tuesday, some showers later. Mostly dry and bright on Wednesday. A band of showers, locally heavy and thundery, clearing east on Thursday, brighter later. Updated: 16:00 (UTC+1) on Sun 14 Jul 2019
argon
new milton
All posts by this member
26 of 26  Sun 14th Jul 2019 3:12pm  

Overcast here on the south coast today, been some rain, not much. Not as warm as it has been recently. No wind so I won't be flying my kite today. Smile

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionPrevious page

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts

Page 2 of 2

1 2
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Have a laugh!
|

Next (newer) topic

Our Kaga