No actionNo action
1 post:
Order:    

Griffin
Coventry
All posts by this member
1 of 1  Tue 17th Jul 2018 6:52pm  
Member: Joined Jul 2018  Total posts:1

Hello, I would like to introduce our newly founded Historical re-enactment group the Coventry Militia. We portray the Coventry Militia and Levy during the War of the Roses period (15th Century). We represent Coventry at events across the country including Tewkesbury Bosworth Mortimers Cross Tatton Park Wrest Park and of course, Coventry We often camp on site and set up an authentic living history encampment as well as fielding a number of knights, soldiers and archers for re-enactment battles. At the moment we are a relatively small group however we have several years of experience in re-enacting and are looking to expand our retinue. You can find our public Facebook page here. Next season we will have some spare kit and camping equipment so are looking to offer the opportunity for people to come and see what life as a re-enactor is like and partake in events. We are also looking to recruit a squire to learn under our Knights and train to fight on the battlefield with us. Armour, clothing and tent will be provided for the first season. Thank you! Edited by member, 17th Jul 2018 6:58 pm
Coventry Levy/Militia Historical Re-enactment

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionNo action

Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 posts

Page 1 of 1

No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Good Health & Best Wishes
|

Next (newer) topic

Alfred Herbert Ltd
View similar topics in the Local History and Heritage category