Member: Joined Apr 2017  Total posts:1

Thank you for letting me join your forum. Thumbs up
Search for People - St Faith's, Warwick Road
TonyS
Coventry
All posts by this member
47 of 53  Fri 14th Apr 2017 8:49pm  
Moderator: Joined Jan 2011  Total posts:1545

What a truly wonderful story John, I am so so pleased for you. At least while you wait to meet them personally there is always phone, email and Skype or FaceTime that can keep you going Thumbs up . Have you been able to speak to each other yet? And have you made any arrangements to meet up?
Rebecca
oxford
All posts by this member
48 of 53  Thu 17th Aug 2017 11:38pm  
Member: Joined Aug 2017  Total posts:2

I was born 30/4/67, my birth mother was Janet Christine Lesbirel (nee Smith). As far as I can make out she was married when I was adopted, there were two children before me. I was in St Faith's probably for 6 weeks or so. Did anyone know her or have any info? No desire to meet, just curious & need to fill in the missing parts of my life! Thank you!

Question

PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
49 of 53  Fri 18th Aug 2017 6:51am  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:3837

Hello Rebecca Wave Welcome to our forum. Thank you for your post which we hope will bring a response. Thumbs up
Garlands Joke Shop
Coventry
All posts by this member
50 of 53  Fri 18th Aug 2017 5:08pm  
Member: Joined Feb 2014  Total posts:161

On 17th Aug 2017 11:38pm, Rebecca said: I was born 30/4/67, my birth mother was Janet Christine Lesbirel (nee Smith). As far as I can make out she was married when I was adopted, there were two children before me. I was in St Faith's probably for 6 weeks or so. Did anyone know her or have any info? No desire to meet, just curious & need to fill in the missing parts of my life! Thank you!
Hi Rebecca, There is a record of a Janet C. Smith marrying a Roger J. Lesbirel in Coventry in the last quarter of 1961. There is also birth records of 3 'Lesbirel' children (with 'Smith' as their Mother's maiden name) in Warwickshire: # Amanda Jane Lesbirel (Mother's maiden name: Smith) Born about 1967 in Coventry. # Denise M. Lesbirel (Mother's maiden name: Smith) Born about 1964 in Meriden, Warwickshire. # Stephen R. Lesbirel (Mother's maiden name: Smith) Born about 1962 in Meriden, Warwickshire. Please take these records with a pinch of salt (finding family history records isn't an exact science) as they could be unrelated. Best Wishes Thumbs up, Luke. Smile
Midland Red
Cherwell
All posts by this member
51 of 53  Fri 18th Aug 2017 5:21pm  
Moderator: Joined Jan 2010  Total posts:4417

Note: "Born in Meriden" means the births were registered in the Meriden Registration District, which covered, amongst other areas, Allesley, Coundon and Keresley Thumbs up
mcsporran
Coventry & Cebu
All posts by this member
52 of 53  Fri 18th Aug 2017 7:00pm  
Member: Joined Oct 2013  Total posts:317

Note that Keresley maternity hospital was in Meriden RD and didn't close until 1968 when it became the Royal Court hotel.
Rebecca
oxford
All posts by this member
53 of 53  Fri 18th Aug 2017 7:22pm  
Member: Joined Aug 2017  Total posts:2

Thanks Luke, this is much appreciated. I was named Amanda so this corresponds to info I have! Rebecca

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 46 to 53 of 53 posts

Page 4 of 4

1 2 3 4
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Yardley family
|

Next (newer) topic

Hall ancestors to USA
You are viewing topics in the Search for People category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 62ms)