No actionNo action
46 posts:
Order:    

PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
46 of 46  Wed 29th Mar 2017 1:39pm  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:3824

Hi all Wave It's a very small world! ************************* Tomorrow is a sad day for me as I am in attendance at another Crem' funeral tomorrow. Mixed emotions for me too, as the deceased is the younger sister of my first ever sweetheart, Marilyn. Marilyn was my Sunday-school sweetheart. I have not physically seen Marilyn since the age of 16, as she moved house with her parents & I went to Leeds Uni. It was over a month ago that Marilyn (who lives on the south coast) made email contact with me (making sure that I was who I am) asking if I could help make identification to folks on a photo, where her little sister Anita was a bridesmaid, sixty years ago. Now as odd as it may seem, when I was shown a picture of Anita from just a decade ago, I recognised her as being a water company employee doing a business study class at Tile Hill college where I was teaching. I had no idea about who she was at the time. Sad So real mixed emotions for me, meeting up for the first time in over fifty years, with the first young lady who made my heart miss a beat. In life or death, we just don't know, hey! Marilyn & me yesterday after the funeral service. Marilyn with her sister Anita during happier times.
Ordinary Coventry people, but special to us

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 46 to 46 of 46 posts

Page 4 of 4

1 2 3 4
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

3D models of Coventry
|

Next (newer) topic

John Thomas, Master Ironmonger
View similar topics in the Coventry People category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 66ms)