Topic categories:

Have a laugh!

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 676 to 678 of 678 posts

Page 46 of 46

1 2 3 4 5 .... 10 .... 15 .... 20 .... 25 .... 30 .... 35 .... 40 . 42 43 44 45 46
No actionNo action
678 posts:
Order:    

Midland Red
Cherwell
All posts by this member
676 of 678  Thu 16th Nov 2017 8:46am  
Moderator: Joined Jan 2010  Total posts:4541

A French policeman stops an Englishman's car and asks if he has been drinking. With great difficulty, the Englishman admits that he has been drinking all day, that his daughter got married that morning, and that he drank champagne and a few bottles of wine at the reception, and many single malt whiskeys thereafter. Quite upset, the policeman proceeds to breath test the Englishman and verifies that he is indeed totally sloshed. He asks the Englishman if he knows why, under French Law, he is going to be arrested. The Englishman answers "No sir, I do not! But while we're asking questions, do you realize that this is a British car and that my wife is driving . . . . . on the other side?"
Have a laugh!
Midland Red
Cherwell
All posts by this member
677 of 678  Fri 17th Nov 2017 8:01am  

Les asked his wife, if he died would she remarry? His wife thought about it and said "Well I suppose so". "And would you and him sleep in our bed?" His wife thought again and said "Well it makes sense" Les pressed on and asked "Would you make love to him?" "Of course" replied his wife, "as he would be my husband then". "How about my golf clubs?" asked Les, "Would you give those to him?" His wife shook her head and said "There wouldn't be any point, he's left handed".
Have a laugh!
Midland Red
Cherwell
All posts by this member
678 of 678  Sat 18th Nov 2017 8:25am  

God Loves Drunk People Too A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed. "Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers. "Did you help him?" she asks. "No, I did not, it's 3:00 in the morning and it's bloomin' well pouring with rain out there!" "Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember, about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself! God loves drunk people too you know." The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?" "Yes," comes back the answer. "Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband. "Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark. "Where are you?" asks the husband. "Over here on the swing," the drunk replied.
Have a laugh!

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 676 to 678 of 678 posts

Page 46 of 46

1 2 3 4 5 .... 10 .... 15 .... 20 .... 25 .... 30 .... 35 .... 40 . 42 43 44 45 46
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Dirty Stop Outs from the 1970s!
|

Next (newer) topic

You are at the most recent topic
View similar topics in the Non-Coventry category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 86ms)