No actionNo action
169 posts:
Order:    

Helen F
Warrington
All posts by this member
166 of 169  Sat 26th Aug 2017 4:53pm  
Member: Joined Mar 2013  Total posts:792

Ordered Anne. Thanks very much. Plus I got a copy of the White Friars dig book too for a decent price. Woo hoo! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up The last one I need to find is the Much Park Street dig. Copies are all too expensive at the moment.
Books on Coventry
Helen F
Warrington
All posts by this member
167 of 169  Wed 29th Nov 2017 10:12pm  

Reasonably priced copy of the book with some of Troughton's sketches. Dr Troughton's sketches
Books on Coventry
dcherryuk52
Hillfields
All posts by this member
168 of 169  Thu 7th Dec 2017 4:37pm  
Member: Joined Mar 2016  Total posts:2

Good afternoon forum, my name is David, I am a proud Coventrairian born and bred. Over man years I have been collecting tokens, coins, medals and books. Some of these items date back to the 18th century. Due to various circumstances I will be looking to sell my collection, ideally I would love to sell it all as a collection but realise that this will be out of many people price range. I have spoken to Rob one of the site moderators who has given me permission to place this 'ad'. If you maybe be interested in finding out more then please feel free to send me an email and I will be happy to assist you. Many thanks David
Books on Coventry
Helen F
Warrington
All posts by this member
169 of 169  Fri 8th Dec 2017 11:54am  

I sympathise with your desire to keep the collection together, though I think that most of us have quite specific pursuits. Personally I'm just looking for old images and archaeology reports and am more of an Amazon bargain basement shopper than a collector. If there was a rare image or book with images not captured elsewhere I might be interested. Perhaps if it was ok with Rob, you could give more details or even a photo of your collection. If all else fails let us know where and when you're putting the stuff to auction. Sorry that your circumstances mean you have to sell it.
Books on Coventry

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 166 to 169 of 169 posts

Page 12 of 12

1 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 12
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Much Park Street
|

Next (newer) topic

Trinity Street
View similar topics in the Industry, Business and Work category

Home | Forum index | Forum stats | Forum help | Log out | About me | My music
Top of the page
HTML5
Counter by Rob Orland

This page last updated 21st April 2017  (Load time: 54ms)