No actionNo action
2 posts:
Order:    

PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
1 of 2  Sun 18th Aug 2019 8:36am  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:4164

Morning all Wave Thank you for the weather blether that has been posted. Off the cuff comments can be made without too much fear, because being weather related, which by definition is out of date in a couple of days, so we maintain this topic with only the latest info & chat. It saves disc space & makes the weather topic relevant for today. Brill!
News, Media and Current Affairs - Coventry Weather & Blether
PhilipInCoventry
Holbrooks
All posts by this member
2 of 2  Sun 15th Sep 2019 8:03am  
Moderator: Joined Apr 2010  Total posts:4164

Morning all Wave I do hope that you like the Meteoblue five day weather picture that I am using. So far it has been very accurate. It's what Bablake weather people use as their general guide. Also, please make the most of this week’s mostly settled weather, as the following week looks far more unsettled. A fourteen day chart is at the foot of this post. I will make that a regular feature of our weather topic on our Sunday post. By-heck, you get it all here. This has been brought to you in association with "Tea, toast & marmalade Productions." West Midlands weather forecast Sunday 15 Sep - Thursday 19 Sep Headline: Fine and warm for many, rain in the north later. Today: After a chilly but bright start to the day, it should remain fine for many with some warm sunshine. However, it will turn cloudier through the day, especially in the north of the region where some rain is likely. Maximum temperature 22°C. Tonight: Rain in the far north will edge a little further southwards overnight. Southern parts should stay largely dry though will turn cloudier through the night. Minimum temperature 10°C. Monday: A cloudy and damp morning for many with some light, drizzly rain and low cloud. It should turn drier through the afternoon with brighter conditions feeding in from the north. Maximum temperature 18°C. Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday: It should stay dry through the period. Largely bright with sunny periods by day, and turning increasingly warm. Chilly nights with some patchy fog possible.
News, Media and Current Affairs - Coventry Weather & Blether

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

No actionNo action

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

Page 1 of 1

No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

UK City of Culture 2021
|

Next (newer) topic

You are at the most recent topic
You are viewing topics in the News, Media and Current Affairs category