No actionNo action
108 posts:
Order:    

wizard76
ramsgate
All posts by this member
106 of 108  Thu 29th Oct 2020 1:08am  
Member: Joined Nov 2014  Total posts:26

HI Slim, that Mary Hill, is she the one who supposedly killed her husband? I know it was many years ago, I think I knew her daughter who was a cracker, a gorgeous looking girl. Would be in her late 70s, maybe 80s now. I can't remember her first name.
Memories and Nostalgia - Coventry & Warwickshire Hospital
Slim
Another Coventry kid
All posts by this member
107 of 108  Thu 29th Oct 2020 10:19am  
Member: Joined Mar 2013  Total posts:799

Sorry, Wizard, I have no idea. But what I do remember is my dad reading the CET every evening, and almost every week he'd say "here we go again: Mary Hill, 51, fined £5 for being drunk and disorderly"!
DaveA
Clacton on Sea
All posts by this member
108 of 108  Tue 10th Nov 2020 2:28pm  
Member: Joined Aug 2020  Total posts:3

Hi All, Just thought I'd do another post with some of the people I remember working at Cov & Warwick at the same time as I was there. Miss Crofton - Matron Miss Mitchell - Nursing Tutor Miss Clifford - Day Nursing Officer - Trauma Orthopaedics Mrs Morrisey - Night Nursing Officer Sister Clarkin - Watson Ward - Days Sister Abbey - Watson Ward - Days Sister Wright - Smith Clarke Ward - Days Sister Bradder - Days Sister Hextall - Days Sister Field - Night Sister SRN Ayers - ITU Nights Charge Nurse Ward - Night Charge Nurse - Casualty Charge Nurse Parsonage - Day Charge Nurse - ITU Dennis - Philip Ward Mr Sharp - Consultant Surgeon Mr Clegg - Consultant Surgeon Mr Watson - Consultant Surgeon Dr Zaphiropoulos - Consultant Rheumatologist Mr Green - Senior Remedial Gymnast Mr Howell - Remedial Gymnast Mr Sergeant - Superintendent Physiotherapist Mrs Sergeant - Physiotherapist SEN Field - Watson Ward Nights N/A Small - Watson Ward Nights N/A Hart - Nights Will do another post soon outlining the routines and responsibilities of the ward and department staff.
D J Allen

You need to be signed in to respond to this topic

First pagePrevious page

Displaying 106 to 108 of 108 posts

Page 8 of 8

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No actionNo action

Previous (older) topic

Old Topics
|

Next (newer) topic